Keep yourself and your family safe when accidents happen. At OCTO Insurance, our aim is to save our clients time and money while keeping them protected. We provide our clients with a one-stop solution to determine the best insurance carriers at the most affordable rates.
Find the Right Coverage for You
Auto insurance isn’t a one size fits all model. In order to make an informed decision, you need all the facts. Whether you need insurance for just yourself, you and your spouse, or the whole family, there’s an option that keeps everyone in mind. Local climate, city or suburban living, and other surprising factors also play a big part of what you need covered.
Some factors that affect your coverage
- Age: The younger the insured driver, the higher the premium.
- Experience: How much time you’ve spent on the road will directly affect the cost of your insurance.
- Gender: Males are more likely to be involved in an accident, so men have to pay more for insurance than women.
- Marital status: Newly married? Congratulations! Married couples have lower insurance premiums than singles.
- Make and Model: Your car’s make and model play a role in how much you pay for insurance—a BMW is more expensive to insure than a Honda Civic.
- Location: The closer you are to a city, the more you’ll pay for insurance.
- Driving Record: If you have a clean driving record with minimal accidents, you’ll pay less in insurance premiums.
- Claims Record: The less claims in your insurance history, the lower the cost of your car insurance.
- Credit History: In most states, a solid credit history will have a positive effect on your insurance premiums.
- Previous Insurance Coverage: Drivers without a lapse in insurance coverage are more likely to pay less for car insurance.
- Use of Vehicle: Whether you use your car for business or pleasure plays a role in determining the cost to insure it.
- Annual Mileage: The less you drive, the lower your chance of being in an accident, and the less you pay for insurance.
- Coverage Limits: When you have high coverage limits, you’ll pay more in premiums.
What does auto insurance cover?
- Liability coverage is a standard element of most auto insurance policies and is required in most states. This coverage provides protection against the costs of injury or property damage that occurs as a result of your driving.
- Medical expense coverage helps to pay for medical bills as a result of injuries incurred during a car accident. Your medical payment coverage is available to any passenger in your vehicle, regardless of who is at fault.
- Collision coverage is applicable to accidents that only involve property damaged by an object or another vehicle. If your car slid on black ice and hit a fence, collision coverage would be applied to cover the cost of repairing your vehicle.
- Personal injury protection covers drivers and their passengers against out-of-pocket medical bills and lost wages due to injuries sustained during an accident, no matter which driver is at fault.
- Comprehensive covers damage as a result of occurrences not under the control of the owner. Some of these instances include natural disasters like hail storms, flooding, and fires, vandalism, and burglary.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage pays for injuries or damage sustained from an at-fault driver whose insurance does not cover enough to pay for all the damage or expenses.
Save More with Our Auto Insurance Discounts
OCTO Insurance can help you save money with our auto insurance discounts. When you insure through our website, our data science technology and AI algorithms search available rates to find you every possible discount within seconds. With only 5 minutes of effort, you’ll be able to save up to 25% in your existing auto premiums.
Ways we can help you save big on auto insurance:
- Save more when you insure more than one car;
- Bundle your home and auto insurance;
- Keep a clean driving record;
- And more!
Auto Insurance Discounts to Help You Save
Some carriers offer a distant student discount for parents with students in school without regular access to the subject vehicle. There are a few restrictions to eligibility, including the student needing to be 100 miles away (or more), under a certain age, and enrolled in school full-time.
Most people know that bundling your home and auto insurance can help you save money. However, even without bundling most insurance companies will take your homeownership into account and give you a lower car insurance rate.
Safe driving means big savings. If you’re a driver who plays by the rules and cares about safety, you can save big on insurance. Speak with one of our agents about how your cautious driving can put you on the road to big discounts. Explore and learn more about:
- Finding better auto insurance rates;
- Shopping for discounts;
- Getting help during roadside emergencies; and
- Helpful hacks to pay less for insurance.
Getting an Auto Insurance Quote
Getting an online quote with OCTO Insurance is quick and easy. You only need to answer a few simple questions about yourself and your driving history and our technology will compare multiple carriers in order to find the ideal insurance for your needs.
Our Insurance Quote Process
Provide some basic information about yourself, including your name, age, address, and best contact information for us to reach you.
Fill us in on your car
We’ll need the year, make, model and a few other details about your car in order to determine your best rates.
Let us know who’s driving
Are you the only driver on the policy, or will your spouse and kids be driving too? Let us know who in your household will be driving the vehicle so we can provide the most accurate quote.
We’ll show you the discounts
Once we have all the information we need we’ll be able to provide an accurate insurance quote in just seconds.
What you’ll need to receive instant online quote
In order for us to give you the most accurate quote, we’ll need some specific information about your car. If you don’t have the most accurate information don’t worry about it— we’ll do the best we can and get the missing information later.
License Plate: We’ll need your plate number to verify your registration in our system.
VIN: Your VIN number is your vehicle identification number and can usually be found on the driver’s side door of your vehicle.
Driver’s License Number: This number can be found on your license and will be used to look up your driving record.
Current Insurance Information: In order to determine your current coverage, we’ll need your policy number and insurance information.
Purchase Date: We’ll need to know the purchase date of your vehicle in order to provide an accurate quote. You can find it on the title to your vehicle.
Why OCTO Insurance?
When you shop for rates with an independent insurance agent, you’re working with people that have the same needs and desires as you do. We understand that and go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied. Our software checks every available rate and discount on the market in order to get you the best of the best instantly with savings up to 25%. Some of the benefits we offer our customers:
- Accurate quotes from multiple insurance companies within seconds;
- 24/7 claim support;
- Knowledgeable staff and claims department;
- Full range of discount knowledge;
- Unbeatable customer service; and
- The best and most accurate quote at your fingertips in just a few moments.
Advantages of Working with OCTO Insurance
When you shop for insurance with OCTO Insurance, you have the peace of mind that comes with knowledgeable staff and advanced technology working together to save you time while providing excellent service.
Our data science technology compares policies across most major insurance carriers, finding you the best rate and saving you up to 25% on insurance premiums!
When the unexpected happens, your only concern should be whether you and your loved ones are safe. We have agents available 24/7 to take your information and get a claim started on your behalf.
Explaining Your Coverage
Overwhelmed by all the information that comes along with insurance? Our insurance agents will help make sense of the technical stuff so you can understand what you’re paying for.
There should never be fine print or hidden conditions when it comes to your insurance coverage. Our agents will make sure all of your coverage is explained to you upfront.
At OCTO Insurance, our agents aren’t just sales people— they care about your wellbeing and are here to support you during a claim.
Don’t go through the trouble of price shopping on your own. Our insurance quote technology takes just a few moments to provide the most accurate quote, saving you time and money on insurance costs.